Earlier this month, we mentioned to stay tuned to this blog for details on our open house party this year. Well, here is the post, and it couldn’t come a moment too soon! In honor of our 20th anniversary, we are going big for our open house/Halloween party this Sunday 22 Oct 2017 from 14:00 (02:00 PM) to 17:00 (05:00 PM). Check out the details…
- Trunk or treat: We are encouraging everyone to decorate your vehicle trunk and hand out candy to the kids! You can win account credit for best decorations – $100 for 1st place, $50 for 2nd place. Trunk or treating will be during the 1st hour.
- Costume party: Win prizes by coming in your best costumes! We’ll have surprise judges to evaluate costumes on categories such as cutest, scariest, best family theme, and so on, so think hard and plan your costume!
- Vendors: This year, we are allowing any families that sell products to set up a table and promote their products! We are allowing 1 representative per product. You’ll need to bring your own table. It is also a good idea to bring candy for your table as well. There is limited space for this opportunity, so get in touch ASAP. Oh, and it is FREE.
- Potluck: We are asking for families to bring a dish to share.
- Dance party: Music will be playing!
Sign-up sheets are at the studio for all of this, so please make sure you fill them out during your next visit. Also, to be clear, this isn’t a parent’s night out-style of event. Parents are asked to stay with their kids at this event because it is for the entire family! Also, all friends are welcome. We are asking for your help to grow our school. This is a great chance to invite your friends to check us out and try our intro program. Please spread the word!