Meet our team
Master David Fuller
- Rank: 5th dan
- Started Tang Soo Do: 1994
- Day job: Tang Soo Do Master Instructor
- Master David Fuller started studying Tang Soo Do in 1994, training with Ed Samane. Shortly after achieving 2nd degree black belt in 1997, he opened David Fuller Karate and became the leader in martial arts and physical fitness in Chester County.
Master Aaron Matt
- Rank: 4th dan
- Started Tang Soo Do: 1993
- Day job: Software Engineer & Technical Lead
- Master Matt began Tang Soo Do at Rancho San Diego Karate in El Cajon, CA in the summer of 1993, and has remained devoted to the art ever since. He joined David Fuller Karate in 2008 and began teaching shortly thereafter. In May 2014, he was promoted to 4th degree black belt, earning the title of “Master”. He considers this to be one of the top achievements of his life.
Master Matt manages and teaches the Saturday class schedule, as well as assisting during the week as needed. He is also David Fuller Karate’s social media writer.
Miss Stephanie Coleman
- Rank: 3rd dan
- Started Tang Soo Do: 2004
- Day job: Chef
- Miss Steph manages and teaches the weekday class schedule.